Stockroom Shipping and Receiving Associate
Lebanon, New Hampshire 03766 | Contract
Our client, located in Northern New Hampshire, is seeking to fulfill a Stockroom Shipping and Receiving Associate for their 1st shift opening.
Perform a wide variety of functions associated with the receiving of parts and materials, shipping materials and products, and stockroom inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pulling parts and materials from stockroom and kit them to fill manufacturing requirements.
- Delivering kitted parts and materials to Departments.
- Entering data for inventory transactions in ERP system.
- Packaging and loading items for shipment.
- Preparing and verifying shipping documentation, ensuring compliance with applicable export regulations and all hazardous material packaging and labelling requirements.
- Participating in weekly cycle count of inventory.
- Reconciling discrepancies between ERP system and stock counts.
- Unloading delivery trucks.
- May operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and other material handling equipment and tools.
- Compares identifying information and counts or weighs items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records to verify accuracy.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Tend the service window and issue material to production as needed.
- Marks identifying information on material.
- Verifies and records item information on material.
- Strong math, analytics, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Detail-oriented with good organization skills and proven ability to initiate priorities based on general guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively and professionally interact with others in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, work instructions, compliance documents, etc.
- Solid computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word, ERP).
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Recent work experience in a shipping, receiving, and stockroom position performing the activities described above.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.