Stockroom Compliance - 1st Shift - Part Time
Lowell, MA 01851
Do you have experience working with Harmonized Tariff codes and understand trade and compliance? Interested in working for a company that is growing and a role that will start off part-time but could work into a full-time role? This job could be for you!
Our client in Northern Massachusetts is seeking a Stockroom Compliance representative for a part time role who will work on assigning harmonized tariff codes to new and existing products. This role will require working with Engineering as well as other Departments and will require you to extract data from SAP and complete appropriate documentation needed for shipping products.
- Knowledge and experience working with Harmonized Tariff codes (HTS) and is familiar with trade and compliance and documentation.
- SAP or other large ERP like Oracle is a must - will do several steps through the system.
- Data entry.
- Ability to extract data from SAP and manipulate for reports.
- Experience with Word, Excel, and Outlook 2010.
- Strong attention to detail is a must for this role.
Hours are 9AM to 1PM or 9AM to 2PM.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.