North Billerica, MA 01862
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is looking for a Stockroom Associate with experience in a manufacturing setting.
You will receive and unpack materials and supplies. Prepare reports, damages, and discrepancies for accounting; reimbursement, and record-keeping purposes. Completes receiving reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Routes items to departments.
- Uses a hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
- Pick and kit work orders.
- Occasional shipping.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.