Stockroom Associate - 2nd Shift
Westborough, MA 01581 | Contract
Our client is looking for a Stockroom Associate for their 2nd shift opening, who will be responsible for receiving material into the stockroom and within the computer system. Help out with maintaining, tracking, and moving raw materials to and from the stockroom. Maintain an accurate accounting of inventory within the stockroom and locate stock and deliver items to their destination based upon customer needs. Complete component preparation prior to kit release.
- Cycle counting.
- Previous stockroom and kitting, performing transactions within the system, countbacks, and filled shortages.
- Shipping and receiving.
- Data entry.
- Previous ERP/MRP experience (SAP, Oracle, AS400, etc.).
- Knowledge of IPC 610 standards is a plus.
- Ability to complete reports.
- Strong math skills and basic computer skills.
- May be required to work overtime.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.