Stock Room Manager - 1st Shift
Salem, New Hampshire 03079 | Contract
Do you have Stockoom experience and have worked as a Manager or Supervisor? Are you organized, have strong attention to detail and strong computer skills? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking a Stockroom Manager for their 1st Shift. In this role you will manage all aspects of the stockroom and personnel, as well as shipping and receiving activities. Maintain supply levels and communicate needs to Materials Manager, ensure that inventory/merchandise received matches the quantity ordered, cycle count, corrective cycle counts as needed, routinely and safely operate material handling equipment, including forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks, and rolling pack and deliver orders safely and accurately. Will work with all deparments on coordination of inventory, parts, orders and activities needed.
- Previous Supervisory or Management skills preferred
- Previous stockroom experience a must
- Must be dependable, team player, discreet, able to maintain confidentiality, able to deal with time pressure, minimal direction, and flexible in work schedule.
- Able to communicate effectively
- Must possess PC skills, including Federal Express Software, UPS Software, and shipments via other modes of transportation.
- Also, must be able to push and pull rolling carts containing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to climb ladders and spend extended periods of time on his/her feet to stay on task until completion.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.