Stock Room Lead - 1st Shift
Peabody, Massachusetts 01960 | Contract
Our client, who specializes on machined parts for the semiconductor and solar industry, is now looking for a Stock Room Lead!
If you have solid ERP and inventory control skills this could be the job for you!
- Ensures proper storage, disposition, and handling of materials and products in accordance with our procedures.
- Perform weekly cycle counts.
- Organizes and completes an accurate and orderly annual physical inventory in conjunction with management, accounting, and material groups.
- Input the proper transactional data into ERP on time and accurate.
- Kit per pick lists as required by the planning group.
- Put away incoming raw materials.
- Insures all incoming receiving, shortage, and unscheduled material requests are completed and entered into database in a timely manner.
- Maintains stockroom security and housekeeping.
- Maintain a clean and organized workplace.
- Work with the planning group to inform them of kit status and problems with parts availability.
- Continually review methods and procedures to run the operation more efficiently and effectively.
- Achieves kitting schedule and accuracy.
- Keeps sufficient, accurate records to maintain a smooth production schedule.
- Reports to Materials Manager all appropriate data for measurement of stockroom production levels.
- Identifies components that do not have a future use and disposes of this material through proper channels.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient after proper training.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.