Stock Room - Material Handler Clerk
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060 | Contract
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is currently seeking a Stock Room – Material Handler Clerk. In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Performs daily activities incurred in an electronics stock room environment including; maintaining inventory, pulling kits for the production floor, cycle counting of many different types of electronic components, i.e. diodes, resistors, transistors, and other relate SMT parts. Entering received and issued materials documentation into computer system and controlling stock materials to maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Ability to accurately count parts and make inputs to parts lists.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.