Boxboro, MA 01719
Our client, located in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their fast paced manufacturing environment. Our client creates breakthrough products and custom automation systems for companies across the globe. They have been in business for over 50 years and are adding to their growing team!
- Analyze and record revenues, commissions, and expenses on a monthly basis.
- Prepare for and assist with financial and tax audits.
- Prepare tax returns and complete corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist with monthly forecasting and annual budget preparation.
- Support manufacturing cost-related activities.
- Act as finance lead during annual processes such as physical inventory, standard cost update, and audit self-testing.
- Journal entries.
- SOX compliant environments.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 3+ years progressive Accounting and/or Finance experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Intermediate and advanced Excel capabilities required.
- Proficiency with Oracle and SAP or other high-end enterprise accounting systems.
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion Enterprise and HFM is desirable.
- Highly detail oriented with a proven ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.