Sr. Lab Assembly Specialist
Peabody, MA 01960
Our client, located on Massachusetts North Shore, is looking for a Sr. Lab Assembly Specialist to work in a clean room lab.
The Sr. Lab Assembly Specialist would be building precision assemblies of x-ray detectors and precision anti-scatter assemblies.
- Adjusts and hand fits components to critical tolerances.
- Removes and replaces components on x-ray detectors and anti-scatter assemblies.
- Performs a variety of lab skills, using chemicals such as alcohol, acetone, and spray mold release.
- May operate robotic equipment and apply conductive epoxy using a screening process.
- Microscopic inspection of parts before completing assembly.
- Documents results.
- Able to work using microscope for extended times with fine optical parts and assemblies.
- Ability to work in an ESD controlled clean room environment.
- Able to measure and mix epoxies used in the assembly of detectors.
- Requires excellent manual dexterity and close attention to detail.
- Prior Clean room experience helpful.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.