Sr. Firmware Engineer
Salem, New Hampshire 03079 | Direct Hire
Do you have strong C and/or C++ programming experience? Do you have experience and knowledge with firmware design and development? Interested in working for a medical device company that makes a difference how people live every day? This job could be for you!
Our client, in the Southern New Hampshire area, has a Direct Hire need for a strong Sr. Firmware Engineer. Key responsibilities include design, development, implementation, test, and maintenance of firmware. You will provide technical and documentation, participate in design and code review, work with other departments and do verification and validation test as well as risk analysis.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science – required.
- 7-10 years of embedded firmware experience along with hands on experience on embedded systems and/or hardware.
- Strong C and/or C++ software programming.
- ARM Cortex-M0, M-3/m-4, STM32 F0/L0, MSP 430 and Dialog DA14680/14681.
- Embedded OS or RTOS (i.e. Micrium uC/OS-11 or Free RTOS.
- Experience writing code from scratch using information from processor data sheets and programming guides.
- Programming at registered level.
- Full engineering life cycle from requirements all the way through to test and how to systematically move through each step.
- Hands on debugging, troubleshooting, and writing firmware under embedded OS or real time scheduler.
- Bringing up bare metal microprocessor system.
- Strong communication skills, ability to write cleanly and clearly is a must.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.