Split Steel Machine Operator - 1st Shift
Claremont, NH 03743
Our client, a local Northern New Hampshire manufacturing facility, is currently seeking mechanically inclined candidates for their Split Steel Machine Operator opening on 1st shift.
- Responsible for learning and overseeing the safe operations of various manufacturing equipment.
- Daily responsibilities consist of both the load and unload of components and tooling, setting up machinery as well as maintaining various types of tooling.
- Operators are responsible for recording all process information including but not limited to set-up and inspection data.
- Operators may meet with co-workers, supervisors, engineers, and managers to ensure that the results of the activities meet or exceed corporate standards and expectations.
- Prior production and manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Some machining skills.
- The ability to use gauges micrometers, verniers, and inspection tools.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent hand and eye coordination.
- The ability to read blueprints
- A High School Diploma or GED.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.