Solderer Tester - 1st Shift
rollinsford, NH 03869
A client of ours is currently seeking a Solderer Tester to join their Team!
This company makes plastic / medical materials and they are now looking for an Electronic Solderer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembly and solder of printed circuit boards to meet customer specifications
- Other duties as requested, directed or assigned
- Knowledgeable of how printed circuit boards are assembled
- Must be skilled in soldering of printed circuit boards
- Knowledge of different assembly specifications (IPC-A-610)
- Must have knowledge of component identification
- Ability to fill out proper paperwork for repairs as required
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time and move about the facility
- Good hand eye coordination and manual dexterity
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.