Solderer Technician - 2nd Shift
Nashua, NH 03062
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is looking to fill two openings for Solder Technician’ s with proven soldering skills and a current JSTD certification.
If you are looking to become part of a team that is driven to succeed and is appreciated for that success then don’ t miss this opportunity - apply now!
- Remove and replace components on assemblies not meeting workmanship standards.
- Clean and polish work pieces and tip of soldering iron using chemical solution, file, or wire brush.
- Apply flux to work piece surfaces in preparation for soldering.
- Solder, wrap, and coat wires to ensure proper insulation.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Utilizing a microscope may be required.
- Navigate computer systems and software.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Stooping, bending, pushing, pulling, lifting to a maximum of 25 pounds, and sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- Read and interpret customer-supplied documentation.
- Read and interpret company documentation.
- Spend time making repetitive motion.
- Wear common protective and safety equipment.
- Monitor processes, materials, or surroundings.
- Manual dexterity.
- Electronic soldering experience.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.