Solderer / Assembler - 1st Shift
Billerica, MA 01821
Do you have experience performing Soldering and Assembly and have an IPC Certification or J Standard Certification? Do you like working in a clean room environment and working with electronics? This job could be for you!
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Assembler/Solderer for 1st shift. Will be responsible for assembly, SMT, and thru hole soldering of electronic components in the system assembly area.
- Surface Mount (SMT), thru hole, certification for IPC 610 and JSTD current soldering certification required,
- Experience with Fiber Splice via 900 Micron Fiber a plus
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Clean room experience a plus
- Microscope preferred
- Ability to work with small tools and tweezers
- 3-5 years of manufacturing assembly experience
- Experience with using computers to run tests on production material is preferred
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.