Solder - Assembler
1 Chestnut Street Nashua, New Hampshire 03060 | Contract
Our client is now looking for a Solder – Assembler.
- Responsible for the general mechanical assembly of electronic parts, solder of boards, and assemblies.
- Assist with other duties along the assembly line including packaging small assemblies, checking parts, etc.
- Mechanical assembly skills.
- Basic solder skills but does not have to be an SMT solder.
- Knowledge of mechanical assembly operations in relation to electronics manufacturing.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English and follow written production documents and verbal instructions.
- Willingness to assist in all areas of the production line when needed including packaging small mechanical assemblies for stock and shipment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.