Software Test Engineer
Chelmsford, MA 01824
A client of ours is seeking a Software Test Engineer to join one of their software development teams!
- Creates and executes high quality efficient manual or automated integration and verification tests for embedded software applications
- Creates or specifies software tools and fixtures to support testing
- Stays current with software test methodologies and trends
- Demonstrated success leading software verification of an embedded software application
- Knowledge of an advanced programming language (e.g., C++, C, Java, Python)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Positive attitude and affinity for teamwork, logic, innovation, initiative and self-sufficiency
- Knowledge of SDLC tools including bug tracking, code repository, and requirements tracing
- Experience with test automation, helpful, but not required
Required/ Preferred Education and Experience:
- BS/MS degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or related science or mathematics discipline
- At least 6 years of software testing experience, with at least 4 years testing embedded software applications
- Experience with medical device development is preferred, but not required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.