Software QA Technician -2nd shift
Londonderry, NH 03103
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Technician to join their team.
The primary task is to be a key member of the Software QA Team. Activities are wide and diverse, including set-up and operation of commercial and computer-based digital printers. This consists of following documented test procedures, loading media, monitoring and replacing ink, loading software, running a printer, and documenting results.
- Configure and operate at least one printer type.
- Follow documented test plans and test cases.
- Work with other departments in daily test operations.
- Provide clear, concise, and detailed feedback of results using Excel or other programs.
- Organize engineering work space and stock contained therein.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree is preferred.
- ISTQB certification or 2 years of related QA experience is highly desired.
- Prior experience with the set-up and operation of automated production equipment, ideally computer-based commercial digital printing systems.
- Familiarity with Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
- Comfortable using and diagnosing Windows OS and Microsoft Office programs.
- Linux experience is a plus.
- Must be methodical and capable of following written test procedures.
- Follows written work instructions or defined processes under general guidance of supervisor.
- Minimal discretion in general problem solving, adheres to guidelines, and works within defined parameters.
- Grand and wide format printer assembly and test experience is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Some flexibility with work hours and/or days may be required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.