Shipping and Receiving Associate - 1st Shift
Manchester, NH 03109
Do you have shipping and receiving experience? Interested in working for a growing medical device company that provides high quality products and helps people live a better life? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Associate for their 1st shift opening. In this role you will be responsible for Shipping and receiving tasks inclusive of:
- Receiving and unloading inbound material, processing inbound shipments, stocking material, processing customer returns, notifying management of damaged shipment for freight claims, use warehouse equipment, and bar code scanners.
- Will verify quantity and description of received materials against packing list.
- Attach identifying labels to materials or mark information on cases, bales, or cartons.
- Will assist with cycle counting, restocking, and rotating inventory.
- Experience with picking, packing, and warehouse activities preferred.
- UPS and FEDEX experience is a plus.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 2-5 years warehouse and/or shipping and receiving experience.
- English must be 8 out of 10 - basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills (basic math test scores are required - adding and subtracting).
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds required and with help if needed.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Must be capable of handling multiple priorities and tasks.
- Must be able to understand and work from written or verbal instructions.
- Detail oriented.
Great opportunity to work at a growing medical device company!
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.