Londonderry, NH 03103 | Contract
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is currently looking for a Shipping Associate to join their team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- All outgoing material need to be packaged properly and according to shipping instructions. It must be verified to packing lists and input into the computer.
- Properly document international shipments.
- Assist packing large printers as required.
- File reports as required.
- Verify all cycle counts and account for discrepancies.
- Note shortages/damages and communicate those shortages to the appropriate person.
- Collect data as required.
- Responsible for assisting in training and answering questions for new hires.
- Able to process external rework shop orders.
- Other duties as required
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- High school education or equivalent a plus.
- At least one year in a stockroom environment.
- Demonstrated ability to assume responsibility.
- Knowledge of international shipments.
- Knowledge of outgoing freight.
- Excel knowledge (basic required).
- SAP experience preferred.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.