Shipper and Material Handler
Amherst, NH 03031 | Contract
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is looking for an Assistant Shipper and Material Handler to join their team.
The position of Assistant Shipper and Material Handler ensures the accurate packing and timely delivery of company products to customers, paying particular attention to product details, part numbers, serial numbers, shipping processes, and customer specific requirements. Assure accuracy of packed orders and picking documents, and parts, through careful audit and review.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer-focused (internal and external).
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-motivated and proactive; taking the initiative to perform tasks as required.
- Able to adapt well to different environments, as the position requires interaction with many different departments.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines either independently or in a group setting.
- Computer literacy.
- Must have, or be able to attain, a good working knowledge of part numbers and part usage.
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as lifting 25 lbs. balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other opening.