Shipper & Receiver - 1st Shift
Hanover, New Hampshire 03755 | Contract
Our client, a local Upper Valley Engineering and Manufacturing facility, is seeking a Shipper and Receiver to join their team on 1st shift.
- The primary duties for this position include shipping and receiving and maintenance of the Company' s Mechanical Stockroom as well as support to the labs and shops.
- Duties will range from clerical and administrative support such as shipping and receiving, organizing and managing stockroom inventory, data entry, storage inventory, documentation to general and technical support such as laboratory cleaning and maintenance, and other shop and laboratory projects as requested.
- Will perform other clerical responsibilities as requested.
Basic Job Requirements:
- Minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalent) and two years’ relevant work experience.
- Skills required include strong time management and organization, attention to detail, computer proficiency, mechanical aptitude, good communication, and customer service skills, etc.
- Individuals must be able to lift and carry 25-50 pounds.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.