Setup CNC Machinist - 1st Shift
Beverly, MA 01915 | Contract
Would you like to work for the leading billiard cue manufacturer? If you have setup machine operation experience or would like to learn this could be the right job for you!
Our client, located on Massachusetts North Shore, is now seeking a Setup Machine Operator due to tremendous amount of growth.
- Review samples, drawings, or instructions to understand specifications of output.
- Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job.
- Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping.
- Select appropriate machines (e.g. lathes) and position or load material for a job.
- Determine and program size of batches, speed of machine etc.
- Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed, maintain temperature, and identify issues.
- Check output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Perform routine machine maintenance and repair damages.
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers) to take accurate measurements.
- Knowledge of the properties of metal and other material (carbon, fiber glass, wood, etc.).
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and manuals.
- Good at math with analytical abilities.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.