86 Chosen Vale Lane Enfield, New Hampshire 03748 | Contract
Our client is seeking to fulfill the role of Service Receptionist. The hours of this position could either be part time or full time depending on the needs of the ideal candidate.
The Service Receptionist will be the first point of contact for customer support needs. This position will be responsible for triage, distribution, and follow through of customer requests.
- Perform triage of cases through channels, such as phone and email.
- Gather necessary information to define the customer’ s request or issue and warm-hand off to appropriate technician to assist.
- Document customer request and set appropriate tagging based on SLA.
- Set customer expectation at end of every interaction.
- Communicate to technician if high or critical cases arise in order to get immediate action.
- Advise customers on how to best use software and solutions sold by RCS to meet customer business needs
- Work within the team to escalate through warm hand off with customer and escalation technician.
- When applicable manage escalations to engineers, developers, vendors, and contractors.
- Provide feedback to Business Operations Manager to improve systems and provide status updates on a daily basis.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and standards governing RCS and the Service Department.
- Review technician’ s service queues and communicate with customer and staff on next step.
- Work with customer to schedule appointments as needed.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment.
Standards of Performance:
- Exceptional customer service skills and a strong phone presence.
- Open minded, friendly, strong work ethic, self-motivated.
- Eager and willing to learn and mentor.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to use and manage time tracking systems.
- Service desk/help desk experience a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year receptionist experience ideally in a technical service company.
- Located and able to work in the US from an RCS-based office space in NH.
- Working from general office desk, talking on the phone 70% of the day, and working on a computer 100% of the day.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.