Industry: Light Industrial/Manufacturing
Job Number: 51123
A world leader in the design and manufacture of avionics flight instruments, technologically sophisticated defense systems and diagnostic medical instrumentation, Our client combines the close-knit teamwork and high visibility of a small company with the stability and resources only a large company can provide.
9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off!
Great work environment with an on-site gym!
Full knowledge of production testing techniques used to perform advanced testing involving a sequence of operations related to test electro-mechanical products to component level.
Ability to support products of various design and complexity (cross programs).
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
- Work from specific drawings, sketches, schematics, technical manuals and explicit verbal or written instructions to construct assemblies.
- Following prescribed test procedures, apply knowledge obtained from formal education or work experience to use basic test equipment such as multimeters to troubleshoot, debug and make routine measurements on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies.
- Working independently, set up and/or use test equipment that requires interpretation of data, including oscilloscopes, signal generators and other specialized test equipment to test, align, calibrate, and troubleshoot to verify proper product function. Repair and replace defective parts and components as required.
- Service and/or repair instruments and equipment.
- Discuss technical problems encountered with Team Leader, a more senior level technician, or Engineering.
- Perform a variety of functional and operational tests while establishing procedures and data sheets for transitional programs or product improvements. Work with Manufacturing or QMO Engineers to smoothly transition new products and test procedures
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.