Senior Software Engineer - Embedded Python
Chelmsford, MA 01824
Our client is seeking a strong, versatile candidate who takes initiative to continuously improves what they do in an effort to meet customers' needs.
This position offers you the ability to work in a small team environment where your opportunity to contribute is great, and your energy and expertise can help you to reach your full potential!
Join a team of talented engineers to help create software that saves lives!
Job Summary: As a member of a software development team, your role will be primarily focused at designing and developing new software features for our products. Your role will extend from requirements analysis through architecture and design to implementation. You will be responsible for coordinating your work with cross functional team members, including usability design and requirements verification.
- Develop Python applications for an embedded Linux environment
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Experience developing with Python and C++ programming languages
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or applicable related discipline
- 6+ years software design and development experience
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.