Senior Quality Control Engineer
Peabody, Massachusetts 01960 | Contract
Our client is looking for a Senior Quality Control Engineer with medical device experience.
Oversees plans and directs and researches activities related to inspection functions in a manner which meets company standards and methods as determined by Quality Control or other Engineering Departments.
- Outlines and implements training procedures of employees for the inspection operation, including drawings, prints, schematics, and quality assurance standards.
- Works with manufacturing to automate data collection for real time reporting.
- Drives process improvement opportunities.
- Conducts assessments of measurement and test equipment.
- Creates key characteristics plans for supplied components.
- Guides supplier deviation requests to conclusion.
- Conducts product performance and process metrics analyses and reports for program management requirements.
- Facilitates root cause analyses to develop permanent irreversible corrective actions.
- Determines statistical indicators to reduce or eliminate redundant inspections.
- Performs external supplier audits, generates reports, and monitors performance.
- Performs technical and organizational activities related to quality control activities and functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s degree or technical equivalent plus eight years of related experience.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.