Senior QC Inspector - 1st Shift
Manchester, NH 03109 | Contract
Do you have strong attention to detail? Like working with small electronic parts and have previous QC inspection experience? This job could be for you!
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is currently seeking a Senior QC Inspector on 1st shift to be responsible for inspection under a microscope 8 hours a day (100x magnification) of substrates (wafers) for visual inspection. Looking at trace lines and inspection to Mil Std. 883 standards of passive circuits Method 232. Will inspect cleanliness of wafer, looking for no wax, will blow dry the substrate and look for stains, will work with a vacuum pen. Batches are lot controlled and will input into a waffle pack the good and bad parts will be in separate packs.
- 8-10 years of Inspection experience (visual inspection).
- Will train on Military standards.
- Ability to work under a microscope for 8 hours a day.
- Experience using a vacuum pen or suction pen to handle small parts, wafers, and wafers ideal for this role.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office and MRP/ERP systems.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.