Senior Production Technician
Merrimack, NH 03054
Our client combines the close-knit teamwork and high visibility of a small company with the stability and resources only a large company can provide. A world leader in the design and manufacture of avionics flight instruments, technologically sophisticated defense systems and diagnostic medical instrumentation.
9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off!
Great work environment with on-site gym!
Provide advanced level technical support in a production environment by performing assignments that are standardized or non-standardized involving a sequence of operations related to test, troubleshoot and repair of electro-mechanical products of significant variety and complexity.
- Work from specific drawings, sketches, schematics, technical manuals and explicit verbal or written instructions to construct assemblies.
- Following prescribed test procedures, apply knowledge obtained from formal education or work experience to use basic test equipment such as multimeters to troubleshoot, debug and make routine measurements on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies.
- Working independently, set up and/or use test equipment that requires interpretation of data, including oscilloscopes, signal generators and other specialized test equipment to test, align, calibrate, and troubleshoot to verify proper product function. Repair and replace defective parts and components as required.
- Service and/or repair instruments and equipment.
- Discuss technical problems encountered with Team Leader, a more senior level technician, or Engineering.
- Perform a variety of functional and operational tests while establishing procedures and data sheets for transitional programs or product improvements. Work with Manufacturing or QMO Engineers to smoothly transition new products and test procedures
Requires knowledge of the use of electronic theory and mathematics normally acquired by two years of advanced specialized instruction in electronics engineering technology or related field resulting in an Associate’ s Degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience as well as 3 - 5 years of related work experience.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.