Senior PCB Rework Assembly and Soldering - 1st shift
Canton, MA 02021
Our client is looking for a Senior PCB Rework person to join their Team!
- Assembly operations may include wiring, component Installations, and hand soldering
- May determine methods and sequence of assembly operations
- Expert user of specialized hand tools
- Electronic assemblers will possess several of the following:
- Fine pitch touch up/rework using magnification
- PCB etch repair
- SMT and thru hole rework
- Reads, interprets and performs complex engineering change orders (ECO), etch cuts or via drills
- Repair, rework and removal of high pin count integrated circuits using specialized equipment
- Adjusts and hand fits components to critical tolerances
- Complex revisions using ECO mark-ups (red-lines) and deviation implementation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- As a highly skilled specialist, completes complex tasks in creative and effective ways with very few errors. Works with minimum supervision; recommends process or product improvements
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions is required
- High School or equivalent plus 6 years or more of related experience
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.