Senior Mechanical Inspector
Hudson, Massachusetts 01749 | Contract
Our Client is seeking an ISO/AS-9100D REP/Mechanical Inspector. Exceptional team member wanted for critical job that requires a high level of expertise, fair wages, rewarding sense of accomplishment with contributing to a company that makes precision products, and helps keep high skill manufacturing jobs in the United States.
- Program and operate Zeiss Duramax, coordinate measuring machine in support of customer dimensional inspection needs.
- Develop inspection programs using electronic data files provided directly from the customer.
- Perform precise measurements using bench equipment such as Micro Heights, manual CMM' s, surface plates, and all associated precision measuring equipment.
- Maintain detailed records of programs, calibration, and inspection results.
- Provide monthly reports on problem areas (Pareto, Trend, and other methods) to management.
- Assist and train Lincoln Tool employees with print interpretation with special attention to GD&T Tolerance and proper measuring techniques to obtain accurate data.
- Continually improve quality and reduce all instances of non-conforming product.
- Coordinate all quality issues with the manufacturing team.
- Work as the ISO Representative for Lincoln Tool by coordinating and administering third-party quality AS-9100 REV D audits, inclusive of schedules, communication, reports and tracking follow-up actions.
- Perform supplier evaluations, compile data on our suppliers and assist our suppliers in improving the quality that they provide to Lincoln Tool.
- 3+ Years of quality inspection experience
- Experience with CMM equipment
- Experience performing first piece, in-process, and final inspection
- ISO/AS-9100D experience preferred
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.