Senior Mechanical Engineer
19 Columbia Drive Amherst, New Hampshire 03031 | Contract
Do you have strong mechanical engineering and design experience? Do you enjoy designing machinery and custom automation products? This role could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking a Sr. Mechanical Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for design of industrial and custom automated machinery. You will be the main point of contact and responsible for running projects, creating detail prints and schematics, determining parts, assemblies and sub-assemblies needed for the build. You will design equipment that will have long term running capacity and interact with customers on a regular basis.
- Solid design skills with Solidworks
- ability and demonstration of engineering aptitude, examples of calculations performed, tools used (Mathcad, other) FEA experience etc
- Experience in industrial automation
- Custom automation, pick and place, high speed, test equipment, packaging lines, any sort of automation or experience with ‘ moving parts’, etc.
- Possible industries: food and beverage, packaging, printing, semiconductor
- White sheet design capability – creative, be able to take verbal direction and work independently
For more details - give us a call to discuss this role. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.