Senior Manufacturing Electrical Engineer
220 Daniel Webster Hwy Merrimack, New Hampshire 03054 | Contract
A world leader in the design and manufacture of avionics instruments, sophisticated defense systems and diagnostic medical instrumentation, our innovative client combines the close-knit teamwork and high visibility of a small company with the stability and resources only a large company can provide.
- Review, evaluate and develop manufacturing processes with man, machine, material, and methods considered. Determining optimal sequence of operations to reduce time cycles, simplify tasks and reduce total costs.
- Improves manufacturing efficiencies by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, equipment, and floor layout.
- Prepare and support accurate parts lists, bills of materials, assembly trees, and out sourcing opportunities.
- Develop, evaluate and specify tools, fixtures, equipment and jigs for the manufacture of systems, assemblies, components, etc. assuring optimum operations for production areas. Recommend and initiate modifications to optimize production conditions.
- Identify and recommends test processes, procedures and equipment, coordinating with Systems and Quality Engineering departments.
- Interfaces and contribute in coordinating efforts with other engineering departments and vendors to assure efficient, cost effective production operations.
- Develop, evaluate, and review instructions, specifications and methods to support the product life cycle transitions from development into production.
- Process Planning & Development (capacity planning floor layout, material flows, capabilities Cp, Cpk)
- Process Documentation and Work Instructions
- Production tooling and equipment selection, development and qualification
- Design for (Manufacturing, Assembly, Test)
- Schematics-Must Have
- 6-8 years of experience
A Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineer
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.