Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Chelmsford, MA 01824
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is currently seeking strong candidates who take initiative to continuously improve what they do in an effort to meet customers' needs for their current Senior Embedded Software Engineer openings. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment where your energy and expertise can help you to reach your full potential!
Our client is a leader in the field of medical devices. Their software team creates and supports sophisticated embedded device software and communications solutions based on state-of-the-art software technologies and open standards. This position is an individual contributor on the team, focused on all phases of software development for embedded software.
- Participate as an active team member in all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Software design and C/C++ development for embedded software applications.
- Create supporting design and unit test documentation.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical and/or Computer Engineering, or applicable related discipline.
- Demonstrated success completing embedded software applications with real time operating systems.
- Proficient in C/C++ and Object Oriented Design (OOD).
- 6+ years of hands-on software design and development experience with real-time software.
- Experience with medical device development is helpful but not required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.