Senior Electronics Technician
Concord, NH 03301
Our client, located in Northern New Hampshire, has an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated and talented Senior Electronics Technician. You will work within the manufacturing team to test and debug high end FPGA based printed circuit assemblies to the component level. The successful candidate will demonstrate attention to detail and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years as an Electronics Technician.
- Demonstrated success and results debugging failures of high speed digital electronics systems and PCAs (Printed Circuit Assemblies) to the component level.
- Associates degree in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Engineering, or related technology field.
- Experience working in electronics manufacturing environments.
- Experience following complex written test procedures.
- Solid understanding of high speed digital electronics.
- Skills using test equipment such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, and logic analyzers.
- Solid understanding of PCA defects (IPC-A-610 training is a plus).
- Familiarity with PCIe and/or other serial bus protocols.
- Basic understanding of communications protocols such as Ethernet and TCP/IP.
- Some familiarity with FPGAs, and/or microprocessors, and/or memories.
- Ability to research components based on requirements.
- Willingness and ability to keep detailed records of assembly, test, and debug activities performed.
- Mechanical assembly experience is preferred.
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge and experience is a plus.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.