Senior Electrical Engineer
Billerica, MA 01821
Our client who specializes in designing and developing products that support airport and border security, is looking for an Electrical Engineer to support senior-level engineers with new product development (NPI) and release to manufacturing.
In this position, you will build, test, and troubleshoot engineering prototypes. Work as part of the EE team on sustaining engineering tasks.
- Functionally test, troubleshoot, and rework prototype PCB assemblies
- Refine PCB test fixtures and test procedures
- Document and recreate test fixtures
- Assemble and debug engineering prototypes
- Assist with sustaining engineering issues such as part availability, component obsolescence, and manufacturing defects
- Work closely with other engineering disciplines within the company
- Uphold the company’ s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’ s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
Required Educations and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’ s degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of engineering experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Strong and broad knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals, including analog, digital, and high voltage circuits and signal processing
- Mixed signal circuit design experience of switching and linear voltage regulators, heater regulators, SPI bus, and low noise amplification circuits
- Experienced with laboratory test equipment, including oscilloscopes, waveform generators, serial bus analyzes, DVMs
- Hands-on prototyping, soldering, SMT assembly and rework, cable assembly construction
- Familiar with Agile MRB software for creating/retrieving part structures, bills of materials, and engineering change orders.