Senior Electrical Controls Engineer
Lawrence, MA 01843
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is currently seeking to hire a Senior Electrical Controls Engineer to join their team!
The Senior Electrical Controls Engineer is an exempt upper-level position that reports to the VP of Engineering. The Senior Electrical Controls Engineer’ s primary responsibilities include designing and building of Human Machine Interface (HMI) control systems for custom pick and place automation equipment.
- Design and build control systems for process control and automation projects.
- Design and build Human Machine Interface (HMI) control systems for custom pick and place automation equipment.
- PLC Control System Design with a focus on hardware, panels, and instrumentation.
- CAD based panel layout and schematic design.
- Implements electric controls design by providing installation, start-up, and technical support.
- Meet and interact with vendors in various capacities.
- Organizes design project by identifying short-term and long-range issues; preparing timetables, cost estimates, and required resources.
- Provide hands-on trouble shooting and machine start-up.
- Generate and manage project documentation.
- Provide technical support for production departments.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.