Senior Electrical Controls Engineer
Lawrence, MA 01843
Well-established international biotech firm is looking for an experienced Senior Electrical Controls Engineer for their Northern MA location. Excellent salary and benefits package and great location -- easy to get to from New Hampshire or Boston area.
The Senior Electrical Controls Engineer’ s primary responsibilities include designing and building of Human Machine Interface (HMI) control systems for custom pick and place automation equipment.
- Design and build control systems for process control and automation projects
- Design and build Human Machine Interface (HMI) control systems for custom Pick and Place automation equipment.
- PLC Control System Design with a focus on hardware, panels and instrumentation.
- CAD based panel layout and schematic design.
- Implements electric controls design by providing installation, start-up, and technical support.
- Meet and interact with vendors in various capacities.
- Organizes design project by identifying short-term and long-range issues; preparing timetables, cost estimates, and required resources.
- Provide “ Hands on” trouble shooting and machine start up.
- Generate and manage project documentation.
- Provide technical support for production departments.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’ s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- MUST HAVE EE or Controls Engineering Degree.
- 10 years PLC, SCADA and HMI programming and design.
- Familiarity with process systems and continuous processes.
- Highly skilled in automation architecture design.
- Experience with current trends in automation and instrumentation to be able to select and implement modern controls architectures.
- Experience with Vision Systems, Scara Robots, and Automated Pick & Place equipment.
- Experience with Validation of electrical system.
If this role is for you please contact Sharon Richard (email@example.com or 603-328-2682), to discuss how we can get you an interview with this progressive company.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.