Selective Solder Machine Operator - 2nd shift
Manchester, NH 03103
Our Client is currently seeking a Selective Solder Machine Operator to add to their second shift!
- Set up and operate selective solder machine (Pillar House) in accordance visual aids.
- Operate machine to perform inspection and touch up of thru hole components and makes sure all locations are populated as per instructions.
- Will use soldering irons, water soluble and no clean chemistry along with hand tools and microscopes.
- This role will require you to be on your feet for the majority of your work day.
- You should have knowledge of IPC-610A level II guidelines and a minimum of 2 years experience with hand soldering.
- Previous experience interpreting engineering and assembly instructions required.
- Must have basic computer skills to obtain and update work instructions and documentation.
- HS Diploma or GED
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.