Screening and Maxel Production
Lebanon, New Hampshire 03766 | Contract
Our client located in Northern New Hampshire is seeking to fulfill their Screening and Maxel Production role.
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Fine attention to detail.
- Measuring and logging information.
- Reading and following WI’ s and blueprints.
- Working in a dimly lit work area wtih use of UV lighting.
- Standing most of the shift.
- Some lifting of screens large and small.
- Screen printing.
- Making screens.
- Foil turn-on.
- Wire brush foil.
- X/Y machine basic skills.
- Digital printer and Sumix camera.
- Pad printing
- Use of PPE (gloves, safety glasses, smocks, and steel toed shoes).
The successful candidate will be able to display proficiency in the above tasks, as well as be expected to gain and excel in a variety of processes and procedures.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.