Hudson, MA 01749
A client of ours is currently seeking a Scheduler/Planner to join their Team!
- Develops and maintains production schedules based on customers’ orders and changes. Assess production issues, always considering the need to minimize down time and maximize utilization of resources.
- Coordinates with appropriate Departments for personnel, material and equipment requirements to meet commitments to customers and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Provides management information and reports as required for appropriate key performance measures of customer requests.
- Follows safe work practices and rules. Reports unsafe conditions to supervisors
- Continuously reviews operations for quality and efficiency.
- Reviews open order report daily to assure customer deliveries are timely and accurate.
- Receives all customer communication and needs. Responds quickly and satisfactorily. Receives information from customers on all programs and produces change orders as required.
- Follows status of customer orders. Notifies Production Manager of potential delays or issues. Informs customer of shipment date and produces necessary customer correspondence.
- Maintains “ Customer Comment Log” or other appropriate method of obtaining customer satisfaction information. Provides information for review at Management Review Meetings and other meetings, as requested.
- *Assist in periodic physical inventories and other special projects as required
- 4-year degree preferred, or equivalent experience in production planning or scheduling
- 2+ Years working with MRP systems
- Experience with Plastic Injection Molding
- Must have strong team skills, a willingness to find ways around issues and strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively across all corporate levels in both verbal and written forms.
- Must be proficient in MS Office with advanced knowledge in Excel.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.