North Hartland, Vermont 05052 | Contract
A local manufacturing and machine shop is seeking a highly motivated Sales Representative to join their team. The Sales Representative will be serving customers by identifying their needs, selling technological solutions, and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services. This position must have knowledge of the product’ s parts and functions and must understand the scientific processes that make these parts work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Maintaining existing accounts through customer interaction and explain the other opportunities available across the divisions.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with the Design and Operations team.
- Confer with customers and designers to assess customer needs and system requirements.
- Develops customer' s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Solves problems with installed equipment.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Requires travel, including participation in trade shows.
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery.
- Bachelor’ s degree with at least 5 years’ manufacturing and machining experience.
- Experience in the field of aerospace, precision instruments, automotive, computer or other high-technology areas.
- Must have technical knowledge of products and services.
- Strong aptitude for design.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in 3D modeling software and Microsoft Office environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.