SMT Solderer and Visual Inspector - 1st Shift
Concord, New Hampshire 03301 | Contract
Do you have experience working with microscopes, soldering, and IPC knowledge? Have you performed inspection and also completed some rework soldering to IPC 610 standards? If so, this job could be for you!
Our client, in Central New Hampshire, is seeking a SMT Solderer and Visual Inspector for their 1st shift opening. This role will be responsible for inspection, rework SMT soldering using 99% lead free solder on electronics and PC boards, and 1st piece, in process and final inspection under a microscope to IPC 610 standards.
- High School or GED is required.
- High level SMT solderering and rework skills (0201 up to QFN component packages) - 3 years of experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend component markings and polarity.
- Ability to interpret engineering documentation and work instructions.
- Visual, 1st article, and final inspection experience under a microscope - must be able to use a microscope for up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to work with lead free solder.
- Able to read, write, speak, and comprehend English fluently.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally with team on projects.
This company offers excellent benefits and work environment. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.