SMT Solderer - 1st Shift
Newburyport, MA 01950
Our client, who specializes in producing frequency and timing products for the telecommunications industry, is now seeing a talented SMT Solderer for their 1st shift opening.
If you are looking for a stable work environment please apply now!
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Responsible for SMT and thru-hole soldering, may also do rework and touch-up.
- Experience placing components on wet paste and SMT and thru-hole using scopes.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Comfortable working under a microscope.
- May work with different Departments.
- Inventory control.
- Ability to get an IPC certificate in soldering.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.