SMT Rework - Repair Solderer
1 Chestnut Street Nashua, New Hampshire 03060 | Contract
Our client is currently looking for a SMT Rework – Repair Solderer.
The SMT Repair Solderer is responsible for all of the repair and rework on complex SMT PC Boards to IPC-610 and J-STD specifications.
- 5 years plus of complex SMT solder rework and repair experience using prints and assembly drawings and specifications.
- IPC-610 and J-Std solder certificates desired, recently expired certs are okay.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail is critical for the success of this position.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Good work history.
- May be required to do some minor inspection on boards as well.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.