Industry: Light Industrial/Manufacturing
Job Number: 50535
Our client, located in Worcester County, Massachusetts, is a leader in the industry and is now hiring an SMT Operator on 2nd shift.
- Load feeders for surface mount machines using the load list provided by machine.
- Initiate and select correct program for SMT machines and correct reflow profile for the reflow oven.
- Select the proper screen for use during screen printing operation.
- Operate stencil cleaning machine.
- Cleaning boards in aqueous cleaner in a timely manner.
- Utilize process sheets to ensure correct setup and build of product.
- Verify correct part numbers being used for the specific job being run.
- Comply with standards of IPC-A-610, work instructions, and ISO procedures and policies.
- Perform machine preventative maintenance.
- Use MES system.
- Read and understand drawings, bills of material, work instructions, written, and verbal descriptions.
- Support 6S.
- Electronic component identification IPC-DVD-64C.
- Microsoft Office and computer skills.
- Knowledge of machine maintenance.
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610-D work standards.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 5 plus years related machine experience.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.