SMT Operator - 1st Shift
Nashua, NH 03060
Our client, in the Southern New Hampshire area, is seeking an SMT Operator – Level 1 for their 1st shift opening.
- Responsible for both automated (pick and place machines) and manual (hand placement) of surface mount and mixed technology components and manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for machine set-up, operation, and adjustment of SMT assembly line equipment.
- Monitors and maintains equipment during both operation and pre-arranged PM maintenance schedules to meet company standards detailed in machine work instructions.
- Must be responsible for completing (his/her) own production related documentation.
- Provides support to the quality assurance of the product being built in real time by assisting the inspector in monitoring (his/her) own work after printing, placement, and reflow.
- During times when the inspector is temporarily not available (breaks, lunch, etc.), the operator will cover for the inspector by visually inspecting product exiting the oven and marking defects to be reworked.
- Operators will adhere to the instructions of the SMT Inspectors assigned to their lines at all times.
- Discrepancies’ between operators and inspectors will be resolved by following the SMT Escalation process until a solution is determined. At no time will an operator override an inspector.
- May be assigned to temporary duties, or other Departments by the SMT Supervisor, or assignee, on an as-needed basis.
- Perform additional tasks outlined by Management to help company promote an environment focused on continuous improvement and teamwork.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.