SMT Inspector - 2nd Shift
Nashua, NH 03060
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking an SMT Inspector for their 2nd shift opening.
- Responsible for both first article and in-process inspection of assigned SMT assemblies in real-time working environments.
- Required to identify and communicate defects to the operators in real-time, and after adjustments are made monitor the quality to verify the corrections are effective.
- Perform rework and repair of complex SMT assemblies, as well doing basic circuit board repair.
- Responsible for completing (his/her) own production related documentation.
- May be assigned to temporary duties or other departments by the SMT Supervisor, or assignee, on an as-needed basis.
- Perform AOI machine inspection as required.
- Perform commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures associated with circuit board and SMT rework and repair, including but not limited to complex SMT component removal and replacement, etch cuts and jumpers, circuit repair and replacement, etc.
- Perform additional tasks outlined by Management to help company promote an environment focused on continuous improvement and teamwork.
- A High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Must be able to read and write English (documentation and work instructions).
- IPC-A-610 is required.
- Must have the knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures associated with circuit board assembly and surface mounted components and equipment.
- Experience with an AOI machine is helpful.
- 3+ years of experience in the field of SMT assembly or have been an inspector (any department) with Colonial Electronic Manufacturers for at least 1 year.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.