Restock Generalist - Fulfillment - Seasonal
Norwich, VT 05055
A client of ours is seeking a Restock Generalist to join their Team!
As the Restock/Fulfillment Generalist, you perform all functions related to picking and verifying the restock order in our clients fulfillment warehouse. You will travel to our Norwich retail store to perform re-stocking of retail shelves with delivered product ensuring proper verification of product, quantity, rotation and presentation. You will be fully cross trained to be able to effectively perform all functions related to picking, packing, and/or shipping and primary location replenishment. You will share our clients commitment towards achieving best in class food quality, safety, security, and ergonomic standards; maintain consistent focus and initiative to follow procedures while achieving team efficiency targets; remain flexible regarding changing priorities and task assignments; communicate in a professional manner, consistently displaying a positive, flexible, and teamwork attitude, adhering to company core competencies.
Full or Part-Time as agreed. Afternoon/Evening shift 12: 30-9: 00 pm. Minimum 1 weekend day per week.
Part-Time must include hours of 5: 00 pm-9: 00 pm & should include ability to flex up to additional shifts during peak holiday time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Safety & Quality
- Consistently adhere to all work safety, and ergonomic processes and procedures. Report any observed non-conformance' s.
- Be constantly on the lookout for product quality, freshness, and accuracy concerns. Report and take appropriate action as necessary.
- Read restock order and accurately pick items from primary locations in accordance with picking procedures and ergonomic guidelines
- Verify product by description, validate product quality, bar code label items as needed, and effectively organize onto restock carts
- Work efficiently keeping up with the shift lead, jumping in and helping with upstream/downstream zones as needed
- Implement primary location product, boxes, and aisle clean up as necessary
- Travel to the retail store and assist in offloading the truck
- Stock retail shelves with delivered product in accordance with merchandising assignments and effective display guidelines
- Ensure the product is in good condition and follow product freshness rotation procedures
- Verify and note any product/quantity variances so corrective inventory action can be taken
- Ensure store floor and back stock area is left free, clear, and neat of restock carts, pallets, boxes, etc.
- Pack customer orders in compliance with established SOP ensuring products are shipped and arrive safe and in proper presentation to the customer
- Perform picking functions in compliance with established SOPs
- Assemble kit components in consistent manner achieving merchandising presentation goals
- Perform replenishment and restocking processes with established SOP’ s
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS & DESIRED SKILLS
- Passion for our client and its products
- Strong commitment to food quality and safety
- Display commitment to our clients mission and goals
- Ability to work as part of a team serving the needs of our client
- Have a knowledge and understanding of safe working procedures and follow and apply them to daily tasks
- Ability to communicate in a positive and professional manner with team members, consistently displaying a positive attitude, and adhering to company core competencies
- Detail oriented, focused on quality control and accuracy
- Must be 18 years or older
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Good math skills
- Understanding and ability to work with computers
- High School Diploma
- Ability to lift 30 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to stand or walk all shift and regularly bend, reach, and lift
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.