Recruiter - HR Assistant - 1st Shift
Franklin, NH 03235 | Contract
Our client in Northern New Hampshire is looking for a Recruiter – HR Assistant for their first shift opening. This is a recruiting-centered role focused on all nonexempt associates. The Recruiter – HR Assistant will be responsible for all HR activities related to recruitment, on-boarding and new hire assistance to nonexempt associates. This person will be an active member of the overall HR team and will provide support with regard to on-going HR projects.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions throughout the organization.
- Development and execution of recruiting plans.
- Conducting new hire orientation.
- Networking capabilities through industry contacts.
- Assist with the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Research and implementation of new sources of active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Posting of job openings in appropriate venues.
- Attending job fairs for recruitment and company recognition.
- The Recruiter – HR Generalist will be a catalyst for cultural advancement of the organization by consistently modeling a positive attitude, cooperative team spirit, and high integrity.
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred.
- 2-4 years experience in HR.
- Recruiting in manufacturing a plus or other high volume industry.
- Knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Strong organization and attention-to-detail skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft products, including Outlook and Excel.
- Experience in a deadline driven environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, talk, and/or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up a minimum of 35 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work in office environment.
- May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the typical office setting.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.