Bedford, Massachusetts 01730 | Contract
Our client, in Northern Massachusetts, is looking for a Receiver in their RMA Department.
You would be responsible for performing the administrative and physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment. Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods; (Oracle Data Entry) rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary. Prepares and maintains paper and electronic records of products shipped. Examines stocks and distributes materials to stocking locations and manufacturing lines as needed to support production needs.
- Possess an outstanding work ethic, sense of ownership, attention to detail, and an eye for quality at every step.
- Requires good math, written, and verbal skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Team player with the ability to get along with others in a busy stockroom and shipping receiving environment.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- 2-4 years of shipping and receiving experience.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.